G3 Targa Ascent Binding
High performance touring tele-bindings, engineered for a natural feel and an efficient stride. A pole-activated free pivot system switches them from touring to ski mode. In touring mode, the toe plate pivots without restriction on a stainless steel axle. The pivot point is located 7mm forward of the pin line, quickly transforming telemarkers into trailbreakers.
- Aluminum toe plate with stainless steel bar
- Pivot point is located 7mm forward of the pin line for a natural feel and efficient stride.
- Pole-activated climbing heel provides 70mm of rise.
- Built in 3-degree wedge and 40mm of rise provide enhanced skiing performance
- Cartridges: World Cup (for aggressive tele turns), X Mountain (for resort skiing), Crosstour for lighter riders and touring).
- 6-hole drill pattern dependably mounts to skis.
- Anti-ice plates eliminate ice build up underfoot.
- Angled, dual sided cable guides eliminate cable fatigue.
- Quad riveted toe box design adds strength and durability.
- One size fits all cable length.
Out of stock