Follow us

Frequently asked questions


Thank you for shopping withCycle Solutions

Delivery & Returns

If you’re in the neighborhood, you’re welcome to pick up your online order at the store. Simply choose the local pickup option as your preferred shipping method at checkout.

We ship Bicycles + Other larger stock via Purolator within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Alternate shipping arrangements will be made for smaller items (clothes / shoes) based on available shipping methods to your location.

If you’re unhappy with your purchase we’ll gladly help you arrange a store credit or exchange, as per our in-store policy. We do not offer any refunds. Anyone wishing to arrange a store credit or exchange must do so within 30 days of purchase. Please do not return product without contacting us first.  Items should be sent to Cycle Solutions at 35 West St, Corner Brook NL, A2H 3L2.

You’re always welcome to exchange any purchase, online or otherwise, at the store. No calls, emails, forms, or complications. We’re happy to help.

For various reasons, some items are final sale and ineligible for credit, or exchange. We do our best to identify final-sale products on the product pages.

In-Store Payments

Online Payments

  • Paypal
Taxes are calculated based on the destination province.

There are no membership fees, applications, or forms to complete. At the Trail Shop we offer top-quality products, competitive prices, and a host of community events and promotions. Everything we do is about you, without exception.

Creating an account is a simple part of our checkout process and costs nothing. We’re happy to share deals, offers, product news, and community updates. You can unsubscribe from any of our lists at any time and continue to enjoy the same discounts, benefits, and service everyone has come to love.

Buying Your Bicycle Online

We understand buying your bicycle over the internet can be tricky. If you are uncertain about geometry or sizing, then please get in touch with us. Our experienced sales staff have helped many long-distance customers find their ideal ride, and we can help you too.

Rental Cancellation Policy

Full Day and ½ Day Tours/ Rentals

For cancellations made less than 1 week but more than 48 hours prior to the tour/ rental date, Cycle Solutions will retain 30% of the total tour cost. The remaining 70% of the total tour/rental cost will be refunded to the client.

Multi-Day Tours/ Rentals

For cancellations made less than 72 hours before the tour/ rental date, Cycle Solutions will retain 30% of the total tour/ rental cost.

Delivery charges are non-refundable.